- Name, address, fax, bank details etc. are sought on the document - The information is compared with the supplier master data in the ERP system - The reconciliation is carried out in the so called "fuzzy server" and is fault tolerant.
- Invoice recognition from installation - No expense for setting up, configuring and programming - Reading from different account types - Traceability of the processing steps - Ergonomic user interfaces
Reading the data
- Invoice number, date or amount are extracted - FrontCollect Invoice uses its "intelligence" - rules and knowledge base (Knowledge Base) - With this set of rules also a previously unknown form of an invoice can be read at once - Finding the information is possible via structure and appearance of values , using keywords and - calculation rules - Invoices from a new supplier can immediately be read
- Easy integration into the SAP R/3 System - Recognizing invoices with and without purchase order reference - Distinction between single- and multi-sided documents - Application of the applicable VAT rates - Processing of different languages and country-specific rules
Expansion of the knowledge database
- FrontCollect Invoice extracts the requested information also from unknown invoice layouts and learns them automatically - If the set of rules has not found a certain value, this invoice is forwarded for further processing - The adaptation and maintenance effort for the introduction and during operation is very low
- Acceleration of processes - Reducing costs - Optimized financial controlling - Additional benefits through punctual payment management